• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Belle" made meat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellers, today the Belle made meat. After walking the woods where we held the Southeatern Primitive, I saw a lump on a branch about 40 yds away. I told my pard Ronnie and he said he wasn't sure what it was either. After staring at it for about 5 minutes I decided to walk around a bit and I finally saw an ear and tail. Realizing it was a tree rat, I took a bead on the head. 40 grains of fffg and a .36 cal patched ball, sure did wonders for his sinuses. I think me and Belle will be together a long time. Sorry I didn't get any pics. Forgot the camera and I don't have photo capability on my cell phone...Next time, Bud

Hey, BUD!
I keep my small pocket camera in my truck or on the counter with my wallet. I never forget it.
Can't wait to see pics of your next hunt. :thumbsup:

Back