• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

billinghurst

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Billinghurst lock stock minus barell new billinghurst lock and parts with stock by Dave of Oklahoma walnut a $500+ item new and lightly sanded , nice grain no buttplate , the action is new Billinghurst also lightly sanded and needs a bit more work to fit parts and drilling .
Instructions included, No barell , so make and caliber is of course your choice. $345 for all shiped, Postal money order please.
Pay Pal was a very handy and convienient medium for payment, but after thier policies would not protect sellers from scammers claims of missing parts and broken items as wel as thier policies on firearms I rejected them and thier business for good and ever.

Blitz

Attachments

• IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    786.1 KB
  • IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    1 MB
Last edited:
Photos please. Does this action have a half cock? Shouldn't this be in the firearms for sale section?
I thought I posted in firearms . where is it? Any more if U dont do something regularly I forget how .
Ihave been looking for the photo for a while but now only one loads. I really do not know if there is half cock or not , thanks for the question I had not thought about it.
I just took parts out of package and the back side of hsammer only has one notch , so my guess would be no half cock.
I will take more photos and if I can not figure hqw to download and post I will PM to you . If you so desire. the last couple op years what little Pc skills I thought I had seem to be going south or wherever .

Thank you for the reply

Blitz

Back