• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blast from the past pt. II

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog2

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Here is a bobcat that I shot in the great state of Tennessee. The gun was a TC seneca, .36 cal. The load[as best I remember :hmm: ], was 40 gr. FFg, and a .350 RB.

940641-R1-07-7_008.jpg

Wish I had that gun back. The tree was about 80+ ft. tall. I lodged the cat with 1 shot. The guide was gonna use that 06 in the pic to shoot the limb off. I said if he hit the cat it was his. We bumped the tree with a jeep bumper and the cat came tumbling out :grin:

maddog2

I killed one about that same size last week at my folks' place in TN. Didn't get a picture, but it was a bit darker. Sure are pretty.

Back