• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bore light for .32 and .36????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never bought one. I think you might be able to buy one at Cabela's, Bass Pro.
Check under bore lite on you computer.

A simple & cheap trick is to get one of the little (maybe 3/32" dia) pull-on, push-off lights for a fishing bobber. I carry one to gun shows - if there is something interesting to check out, I just drop it down the barrel.

Available in the fishing department of most WalMarts. About $3.

2.jpg

Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. About $10. Diameter is about 1/4".

BoreLight1.jpg

BoreLight2.jpg

I have one of the o'riely's lights and it works very well. I don't think you could go much smaller than a .32 and be able to use it......................watch yer top knot............

I have one of those that you attach to a mini mag-light flashlight. I works OK for my flinters when I remove the ventliner but you can't really fish it around the corners of a drum. I kind like the looks of that O'Reilly light...

BPS

If your cheap, like me; I took a Christmas tree bulb, the tiny ones with the two fine wires coming out of the bottom and attached some speaker wire to those two fine wires. Then feed the bulb, with speaker wire down the barrel; use a 9 volt battery attached to the other end of the speaker wires and there you go.

My buddy gave me a hand full of tiny cyalume light sticks for fishing bobbers. I think they cost him about $0.15 a piece. They are pretty bright too.

Back