• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP magazines?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberthamilton

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any black powder or muzzle loading magazines that can be bought off the news stands?

Very few. I have found Muzzleloader magazine on a newstand many years ago, but not for at least the past 15 years. I see Backwoodsman magazine in some of the better bookstore news/magazine racks, but you won't find Muzzle Blasts, or anything else there.

I lobbied the NRA for years to put its magazine on the news stands so that the non-shooting, but NOT anti-gun, public could have a first hand source of information about the NRA's position on various issues, instead of getting the distortions from the anti-gun media, and they finally have tried it out. I don't see it everywhere, but I have seen the American Rifleman, and another NRA publication on news stands.

No, they didn't give me any credit for my advice.

PROBABLY the only ones you might find are ones dealing with the ###ine guns and hunting with them.

Back