• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP range in Nebraska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakjaw

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Where can I shoot BP in Nebraska? I am looking for something not too far from Omaha. I have searched Google and nothing. I have asked a few guys at the gun shop and nothing. There must be somewhere.

Thanks,
Kyle

slackjaw,

its not too close to Omaha, but its a nice club with a good range. its located at Brownville at Indian cave State Park, clubs name is I believe the "Prairie longrifles" I'll see if I can get you an email. The grounds are maintained by the state. Club meets once a month May(?) I believe is when they stat.

Smokeydays

Slakjaw,

Just head west on HWY 20 until you get to Crawford, NE... We have ML Shoots monthly... Did I mention you'd only be about 30+ miles from Wyoming??? On the bright side, you'd only be alittle over 20 miles from S.Dakota???

Let me do some looking here.

Eastern Platte Muzzleloaders
P.O. Box 44111
Omaha, NE 68144
www.geocities.com/eastern_platte_muzzleloaders

Fort Atkinson Muzzleloaders Inc.
18531 Trailridge Circle
Omaha, NE 68135
Peggy Fischman 402-895-7477

United Nebraska Muzzleloaders Assoc.
358 I Road
Palmyra, NE 68418
Mel Heather 402-780-6754

Hope these will help you out! :thumbsup:

Eastern Platte Muzzleloaders

wow

how did I miss that??? only 30 mins from me too

I will e-mail them see if I can check it out before I decide to join.

Thanks,
Kyle

Back