• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP virgin from DFW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwannasee

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi folks!!

New to BP from DFW area. Ordered a revolver and am waiting for it to arrive. Hoping to learn while I wait.

Howdy - I'm from Waco. Lots of very good info here. Many knowledgeable people up that way too.

Welcome to the Forum, BP revolvers are loads of fun and not as difficult to clean as you may have been lead to believe. :hatsoff:

A big Texas howdy to ya! I'm from El Paso, but I get to Dallas for the gun show occasionally.

BP revolvers are a hoot and very addictive. You found a great place to learn about them.

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is the place to find out just about anything you want to learn about your new C&B revolver!

Welcome Aboard Iwanna!!!

:hatsoff:

Great to have someone else from the DFW area!

You will definitely find lots of very knowledgable
shooters here.

Marc

Welcome to the camp! Always glad to have soem more Texas boys in the camp! There are some REALLY smart folks on here that will have you up and shooting in no time!!

:hatsoff:

What part of DFW you from?

Latest posts

Back