• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brand new .32 cal Pedersoli Frontier s.267 rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newkid60

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just got my first BP rifle in the mail. It's made in Italy by Davide Pedersoli & C. It comes with a 39 inch barrel with a 1-48 twist but not many instructions.

I ordered the starter kit and got some things but need more.
Question: Does PyrodexP come in 3f and 25 grains?
Should I stick with Goex 3f 25 grains?

What is the best cleaner to use?

Is there a sight that covers instruction cleaning percussion area?

What type of cap is the best and are #11 the right size?

Please help me get the right information.

newkid60

Oleman59,
first off welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. 2nd if you will PM me with your address i will send you the information i got with my traditions .32 cal
crockett percussion which should give you the information
that you need.
pyrodex only comes in P & R granulations no brakedowns by the F'S. .25 grns goex i find ideal for my .32
traditions. you might have to tweek abit but i would not think your Pedersoli would be much different. the pedersoli is a fine gun hope this helps and good shooting.this should be carried over to the percussion forum :imo:
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hi Oleman59....Guess this is the black powder thingy ya was talking about when ya said ya got excited. Can't say I blame ya any. I'm even excited for ya! That frontier is a mighty good looking piece and should be "loads" of fun. (pun intended)

Being from Ohio, you should be able to put that to use right away, and maybe even get a little skwirl gravy on yer chin as a bonus....? maybe. Good show! :thumbsup:

Russ

Back