• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brian Turner Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb8941

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm still looking to make that first flintlock purchase and found a couple of beautiful rifles by a builder named Brian Turner. I'm not familiar with Mr. Turner.

Can any of you experienced shooters give me any information about Mr. Turner and his work?

Thanks,
Rick

I have a rifle by Brian Turner. It is everything I could ask for in a rifle. Looks Great and goes off EVERY TIME. I have posted the picture of it a couple of times. but here it is again for your convenience.

016.JPG

019.JPG

PJC
That is one sweet looking piece. You must be very proud of it, I know I would be.

I have one and absolutely love it!! It is very reliable and the quality is superb! I got mine from TOTW a couple years ago. He lives in Corinth, MS which is where Jack Garner lives. From what I understand, Mr. Garner, used to own TVM and is known for excellent quality builds. There is a link on Brians website for Jacks new website, so they have a link somehow. Maybe Jack mentored him??? only a guess on that. Anyways, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one of his rifles again.

P10700531.jpg

P1070052.jpg

I have a 62 fowler made by Brian Turner. I love the way it smokes doves. He does excellent work at a fair price

I have a B Turner Officer's Fusil 20 gauge smoothbore that I bought off of a blanket. I had to do some work to the trigger and lock to bring it up to my standards and bend the barrel, but all in all it is a well made gun. I assume that this is the same person.

Many Klatch

I believe Brian did study under Jack. His guns definatly have the "Corinth" look to them. While I have never handled one they look to be a good gun at a fair price.

Latest posts

Back