• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Buffalo Skinner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
Here's that Buffalo Skinner that showed up in my Roach Belly photo post. I finally got it all done. The price is $250.00 shipped and insured.

This is no small knife? The blade is 6-1/4" long and 1-3/4" wide, 3/32" thick 1095 high carbon steel. The overall length is 10-1/8"
The handle is spalted Maple with 3 iron pins.
My Signature Mountain Man style sheath is 5/6 oz. top quality vegetable tanned leather, all hand stitched by me. I did a custom mix of colors to come up with the finished look. The sheath is oiled and waxed, X stitched and has 3 Genuine Buffalo Teeth adorning it. ny self-respecting Buffalo Hunter would love to carry this knife. So, if your persona is Buffalo hunter, then this is the knife for you. I still need to sign the sheath and stamp my logo on it.

I take PayPal F&F, MO’s, and checks.

If you’re interested, contact me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 001.JPG
    Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 001.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 002.JPG
    Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 002.JPG
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 003.JPG
    Buffalo Skinner 08-25-2024 003.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo Skinner sig. card 001.JPG
    Buffalo Skinner sig. card 001.JPG
    318.1 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
Here's that Buffalo Skinner that showed up in my Roach Belly photo post. I finally got it all done. The price is $250.00 shipped and insured.

This is no small knife? The blade is 6-1/4" long and 1-3/4" wide, 3/32" thick 1095 high carbon steel. The overall length is 10-1/8"
The handle is spalted Maple with 3 iron pins.
My Signature Mountain Man style sheath is 5/6 oz. top quality vegetable tanned leather, all hand stitched by me. I did a custom mix of colors to come up with the finished look. The sheath is oiled and waxed, X stitched and has 3 Genuine Buffalo Teeth adorning it. ny self-respecting Buffalo Hunter would love to carry this knife. So, if your persona is Buffalo hunter, then this is the knife for you. I still need to sign the sheath and stamp my logo on it.

I take PayPal F&F, MO’s, and checks.

If you’re interested, contact me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers
I'm interested how much are you asking?

David:
Thank you for your endorsement buddy. I know how hard you use a knife in your guide business, and I'm thrilled that you chose my knives to be your "go-to workhorses." Thanks for being on the Two Feathers train.:~))) Now I just need a few more passengers. :thumb: ;)
You're about due to come back to the lower 48 aren't you?
God bless:
Two Feathers

David:
Thank you for your endorsement buddy. I know how hard you use a knife in your guide business, and I'm thrilled that you chose my knives to be your "go-to workhorses." Thanks for being on the Two Feathers train.:~))) Now I just need a few more passengers. :thumb: ;)
You're about due to come back to the lower 48 aren't you?
God bless:
Two Feathers
Two of those knives are with me in Alaska!!! Love them! Our lodge is knocked down for the winter, now if the weather cooperates I can get out of here. 70 miles with my boat and the last hour is a long Bristol Bay...not fun in Big Winds in which we are having at the present moment. Scheduled to come back this Saturday. If the winds and weather doesn't cooperate, I'll be here for the next week. Got all my staff out via float plane yesterday. Just me and my Black Lab waiting for the weather to turn.

Latest posts

Back