• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

busted two moreground hogs with the 32

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorAaron

40 Cal.
Reaction score
well i have been practicing alot with the 32 and its paying off. i have been popin hogs right and left and here are 2 of them that i stoped hunting for to take a opicture...my 6 yr old cousin saw the baby one and told me and i shot it...he said maybe someday i can be a hunter like you aaron. this madfe me feel good because cousin (sam) had such a good tie and was introduced into a new sport!!
aaron.jpg
aaron2.jpg

I don't see how you see and kill so many groundhogs. At our farm I have yet to ever see a groundhog and I'm out there all the time. I guess you got some real good groundhog habitat or something. You're real lucky to have some hunting to do in the off season between turkey and small game seasons. Oh, and nice shootin with that .32 :thumbsup:

Back