• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cabella's 54 cal hawken nipple

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeep77cj5

32 Cal.
Reaction score
can't find the right thread at sportsmans, I know it was made by investarms but can't find a site for them, anyone know where I can get the right one,,,I would check with our local gun shop but they are kind of D#$ks,,

thanks dave

The nipple is a 6x.75 mm I believe. I bought some from dixie gun works. check out the hot shot nipple in that size, dixie had a great price on those. Hope this helps

mothernatureson

Log Cabin carries the Investarms ventliners so I would think they carry nipples.

PO Box 275

Dixie's Hawken is made by investarms.I think they are the same gun. The Lyman GP is also made by investarms any nipple from any of these would fit.

I bought mine at "The Possible Shop". Size is 6-.75mm. The HotShot nipples work great.

IronMan

Back