• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabin Creek American Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last week my wife and I visited Cabin Creek Muzzleloading Shop in Hellam, Pa. Brad Emig was kind enough to cut his lunch short to give us a tour of his shop. I liked what I saw. I am going to order one of his American Fowlers in .62cal. Does anybody on this forum have any of his fowlers? I would appreciate any comments.
Thanks

I just picked up a fowler kit from Brad last week. All I have to do now is hold my breath for about 45 hours, and I'll have a nice piece. Did you see the pictures he had of the fancy fowler he just finished for a customer? I built one of his Virginia longrifle kits last year, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Cabin Creek stuff is 1st rate, and Brad Emig has been super to deal with.

Thanks for the reply Mccoy. I handled a few of his guns and they are really beautiful. I am torn between ordering a fowler now and hope that I will have it for this coming hunting season, or take my chances and wait until I go to Dixon's fair in July.

Brad is nice to deal with when I had ? while putting my kit together wich was one of his York county rifles he was more than willing to help . Some of the guys in are club have his smooth bores very nice i must say .

Southern York county,we are called Susquehanna Powder Horns we hold a shoot on the 4th Sunday of the month We are having a 2 day shoot in August and usally the Gun club lets us camp that weekend not to many do though. come on down some time Oct thru Nov no shoots then in Dec. we start up again

Back