• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cabin creek

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny/Oh

40 Cal.
Reaction score
In all the post's about "where to buy a kit" I've never seen any comments about kits from Cabin Creek.
I have seen them at CLR in Lexington KY. and the parts looked fine to me.

Anyone out there have experience with them?

A good friend has the PA Mountain rifle (.45)which he bought in the white. The assembly of the rifle is very good, the balance is excellent and the rifle points better than any rifle I've ever held. I've shot the rifle a few times and was very pleased with ignition speed and accuracy.

He also has the York rifle (.40)which was built from a kit by one of his friends. Very fast ignition and set trigger make it a good target rifle.

Old Salt

I have bought 4 kits from Brad at Cabin Creek. Brad is a very honorable man, and has an extensive back ground in the craft.
give him a call or e-mail with any questions.
[email protected][url] WWW.cabincreek.net[/url]
717-757-5841
You will find Brad easy to work with.
Craig Abel

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto Crgabel's comments about Brad Emig. I have not purchased one of his kits, but I have purchased 2 finished Yorktowns from him, and the quality couldn't be better. His kits, I'm sure, offer the same. :thumbsup:

I built the Yorktown rifle with parts from Brad Emig at Cabin Creek. Rifle went together with no issues. Any time I had a question Brad took all necessary time to be sure I was on the right track. Brad is always at the Dixon Gun Fair.

Back