• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Calling all turkey's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I don't really need another call, but making a new one every year has become part of the preseason ritual. This one is Black Cherry, and though I tried to subdue my tendency to dude up everything I do, this one is pretty plain. However, the most important part is the sound, and this one turned out just about right. It has a nice raspy tone that evokes the thought of a boozy broad that just finished a smoke, and is saying, game on big boy!
I'm going to need all the help I can get, my scouting seems to indicate, that even though the winter was fairly mild, the population is down in my usual haunts. Way too many birds of prey around here, plus the coyotes, put a huge dent in the population. Ah well, I'm still exited, TWO WEEKS!
Robby
DSCN0632.jpg

great lookin' call robbie ...saw birds yesterday in the back field ...lets hope they're there on the 26th.

good luck to you brother

Back