• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CHEAP Civil War Cenntennial Zoave for Deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friends,

I recently picked up a 1961-vintage "Civil War Commemorative" ZOUAVE in .58 caliber, for $ 150.oo & which "had spent it's entire life" over a fireplace mantle.
I took it out and shot it (out of curiousity) and discovered that it is DEADLY accurate with RB, 500grain "home-brew" minie-ball and Lee R.E.A.L. bullets, out to 150M.

BTW, I'm planning on taking a TX Mouflan/Bighorn hybrid SOON with it, as it's a great KILLER. My "cheap musket" will be going to deer camp this fall, too.
(ImVho, anyone who isn't hunting "the muzzleloading season" with their BP rifled musket is "missing a bet" to fill their deep freezer.)

yours, satx

Latest posts

Back