• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Christmas stuck pictures

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaho Ron

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I finally found the pictures of Christmas Morning. They were on my Camera but I couldn’t find them. Man I was glad to be out of that hole. Ron

Stuck01small.jpg

Stuck04small.jpg

Stuck02small.jpg

Glad you found your pictures of course...but why in the world did you post them here ??
:hmm:

When you posted the account earlier, your words were fine but don't compare with the photos. That's some stuck, alright. I've been caught by sudden thawing up here, and it can sure leave you a long ways from where you want to be. A few years back some guys tried driving several miles out in the tundra up on the haul road and got seriously stuck. Both trucks. And had to wait close to a month for the ground to freeze enough to get them out.

Good job on sorting it out.

A FORD probably would have gotten through! :haha:
Glad it all worked out OK! :surrender:
Dusty :wink:

Back