• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLA Mini Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimCornick

32 Cal.
Reaction score
There is a gun show the 1st to 3rd of Feb. at Lake Cumberland State Resort Park put on by the CLA (Contempory Longrifle Association). I plan on going, but wonder what it is like. I go each year to the main show in Lexington, but haven't been to the mini show. Any comments?

This show is not put on by the CLA but is considered a mini show.I don't believe that it is open to the general public as a walk in show and and would suggest that those wishing to attend should contact Mel Hankla at {270} 566-3370 or [email protected]
Tom Patton

There is a CLA mini show at the Country Cupboard campus in Lewisburg, PA (Rt 15 N of Harrisburg)scheduled for Feb 1 and 2. This one is open to the public. John Getz is in charge.

Latest posts

Back