• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Colt 1851 2nd Generation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Colt 1851 2nd Generation.
This was from my father's collection (you can see my original, introductory post for the whole backstory) and I can't tell you if it's been fired or not.
I just know he took very good care of his firearms.

I initially posted this and an Uberti, but someone on here corrected my mistake.

If you can meet me near the Boston area we can do a cash deal.
Otherwise I can ship.

$500

Attachments

• tempImage6bUI9I.png
    tempImage6bUI9I.png
    11 MB
  • tempImageGltl2d.png
    tempImageGltl2d.png
    10.6 MB
  • tempImageOkowRR.png
    tempImageOkowRR.png
    11.3 MB
  • tempImageJFXSpD.png
    tempImageJFXSpD.png
    7.8 MB
  • tempImagelK38iG.png
    tempImagelK38iG.png
    17.8 MB
  • tempImage8F4eVR.png
    tempImage8F4eVR.png
    10.3 MB
  • tempImagetfBjLd.png
    tempImagetfBjLd.png
    9.4 MB
  • tempImagefIPNrK.png
    tempImagefIPNrK.png
    10.6 MB
  • tempImageIZsUNy.png
    tempImageIZsUNy.png
    18.2 MB
  • tempImagecdQosa.png
    tempImagecdQosa.png
    9.3 MB
Last edited:
It looks like you have the box too? Maybe papers? If so even with a bit of a cylinder turn ring and wear on the bolt stop leads your price could be a bit low. I like it but I already have three 2nd gen 1851s and about as many Ubertis. Wish I were a buyer though. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back