• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Colt 1860 Army - Signature Series X2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are two up for sale here, they have sequential serials. The individual guns have matching serials on parts. From what I found online, they were made between 1978 and 1982. Never been fired or dry fired. Still in all the original packaging, even the original oil from the factory which after the years is a bit gooey and stiff. They have not been cleaned but are as they came from the factory. They have the paperwork that came with them. In one box the plastic sleeves that contain the papers is intact, on one I cut them open to look at them. I am willing to sell them separately. Seriously, they look like they were recently made and boxed up. At this point, all the pics are of one gun, will get the other one photographed and displayed soon but the guns are identical. I can send more pictures if needed, I cannot post more than 10 here. I will accept a partial trade if it helps. The only guns I am interested in would be an 1858 Remington New Army and/or a 3rd Model Dragoon. I prefer that they be Uberti. Also a trade gun or brown bess.
Opening at $2k for both. Obviously $1k for one.
PM me if you want to discuss the price and potential trades, in spite of what my ex says,
I am a reasonable man to deal with.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    134 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    197.6 KB
  • A.jpg