• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Come on, Saturday!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FiremanBrad said:
I'm ready for the Mo. rifle opener on Saturday!!! Weather is going to be perfect, hopefully Mr. Big follows the script!!!

Looks like you have a great start :hatsoff: Good Luck

also waiting for sat. am going to take grandson on his first deer hunt. Since his family has moved back from Calf. and his dad has retired from Marines after 20 years. Still don't know which gun to take.

Miss hunting in MO. Was stationed there for 8 yrs. Took a good many deer with my flintlock during my time there.

Thank you!!

Saw 13 total on Saturday and a big fat nothing at all on Sunday!!! Have to work all week, but will be back after it on Saturday!!!

Quit being so picky, Brad. I know them twin boys have got to be eating you out of house and home! That doe you killed with your bow ain't gonna last long. You need to bloody up one of them new shootin' irons!

Darren

As I recall that one you got last year was a pretty big one.. :hmm: :bow:

Good luck this weekend.

Killed that bowkill last year during really HIGH winds! It's blowing hard enough today that I convinced myself into taking off early!! I'll strap in tight, and hope for the same luck!!

Yep, sure was windy all right. Hope you had a safe hunt Brad.
That cold weather coming down should help for the weekend.

Back