• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Comee One Come All Colorado State Association Annual Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I want to extend this invitation to all members who might happen to drop by and see this.

Starting the 15th of next week, August 15th, The Colorado State Muzzle Loading Association will open the annual state shoot.

There will be something for everyone at this shoot including competitive, not so competitive and not competitive at all shooting opportunities.

There will be Flinter divisions and capper divisions. There will also be a stake shoot and some steel shooting

There's a Primitive competition which I don't know much about but as I observe, it involves shooting, walking quickly, starting fires and setting traps so if you're into that come on out.

There's also a bench match and a hunter's aggregate.

If you are 75 or older there is a legacy match that's lots of fun. Especially shooting with that particular demographic that's very good at fun!

That's not all of it but if you go to the following web address you will find a flyer, a description of the various activities, information about camping, etc. A total of six documents that tell you everything you want or need to know.

https://www.csmla.net/events/upcoming-events

I forgot to add, the shoot takes place at the Fort Lupton Muzzle Loading Club at Ft Lupton Colorado.

Also the home of The South Platte Historical Society and The Tallow River Trappers.

Back