• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Comical trail cam photos....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GANGGREEN

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been considering for years the idea of putting together a coffee table book of comical trail cam photos. I have dozens of photos of myself leaving my tree stand or walking out of my hunting area, only to have a giant buck walk by 7 minutes later. I think you could put together a really comical book. I recently went out for our fall turkey opener with a friend. We had a great day hunting, saw a bobcat, a coyote, a coal black squirrel and a bunch of deer, but no turkeys or turkey sign. I checked a trail cam today and took these photos off of it from that day. I'm using a .36 flintlock rifle and my buddy Rick was just along for the walk. The time and date stamps are obviously wrong, but note that the birds arrived 2.5 hours after we were there. I probably should have suggested sitting down and taking a nap.
PICT0126.JPG
PICT0132.JPG

I have 2 micro sd cards for the camera, when I go to my stand I take the one in the camera out and put a fresh one in. Usually.
On this occasion I had gone in to put a fresh card in the camera and rig a locking cable to make thieves work for their gains,,,, that morning when I went in to hint I discovered the camera off and the card stollen. Surprised, and glad it wasn't the whole camera.
You can see my arm guard in the 1st pic as I leave after turning the cam back on, note the times in both photos.
DSCF0007 (2).JPGDSCF0013 (2).JPGDSCF0015 (1).JPG

If you look closely you can see the folded up seat of my treestand beyond him, about even with his tail left to right.

the two hunters in the first cam photo shure have an abundance of winter meat on EM.

Back