• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

converting cva squirrel to flint

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellers, I know this has been talked about before, but how hard is it to convert an old cva to a flinter. I like the rifle and it's a good shooter, but i'd really like a .32 flintlock for sqirrels. I also have a .45 cva full stock that I'd like to convert as well.
Thanks in advance...Bud

Convert'n a cap lock to a flinter. Now ain't a novel idea. :hmm: :hmm: The bug done bit ya didn't it. Be careful, caus it ain't gonna end there.
Vern

Mr. Nifeman,
Am getting ready to do the same conversion myself. TOW has the necessary parts, last time I looked. Appears to be a fairly simple conversion on the old CVA.
Best Wishes

Back