• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

countdown

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramble

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Eastern NC muzzleloading season begins Saturday morning. After nine months of nothing but paper down range, I am more than ready.

The only downer is that my youngest daughter will be accompanying me.
While I am proud of both she and her older sister, they can both out shoot me...but they can't out hunt me...yet.

bramble

:haha: Says you! Make sure you post picks and how much bigger her's is over yours. :wink: :grin:

Tell her I said goood luck! :thumbsup:

You know Swampy, nothing would make me happier than if she did. :grin:

bramble

bramble said:
You know Swampy, nothing would make me happier than if she did. :grin:

bramble
:haha: Hey I hope the both of you have a great time Saturday and create some wonderful memorys. I really do. :thumbsup:

bramble said:
Eastern NC muzzleloading season begins Saturday morning. After nine months of nothing but paper down range, I am more than ready.

The only downer is that my youngest daughter will be accompanying me.
While I am proud of both she and her older sister, they can both out shoot me...but they can't out hunt me...yet.

bramble

Wow! That's great. Nothing like building up memories for the days ahead. I hope y'all do well.

:thumbsup:

Back