• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA “Siber” Competition Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amicalola

32 Cal
Reaction score

CVA “Siber” Competition Pistol

I never heard of these before, picked one up from an older competition shooter who got paid by CVA to shoot it at NMLRA Nationals in the 80’s. There isn’t much information on a Google search about this pistol (other than quality piece copying a Swiss target pistol). It looks identical to a LePage pistol except pistol butt a little different. But it has same rear/front sight.

Anyone have one and that shoots one? .45 caliber (although I think it is .44 caliber as a .445 ball just sits on the crown). Seems to be a fast barrel twist. Tried it out today with .433 balls and 10/1000 patch. A .015 patch is stiff/tight to load. At 25 and 30 grains of FFF it was doing 5” groups at 27 yards (couldn’t be me 😜).

Just curious if any intelligence and ball/powder/patch loads on this rare CVA pistol out there.

Thanks in advance.

Back