• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED CVA 32 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished building this about two weeks ago, has less than 30 shots through it.
Not really for sale but I could be persuaded to trade it for the right Kentucky/Pennsy flintlock.

I have the scopemount kit for it as well, rail and offset hammer, but haven't tried putting it on (need a scope and rings)

Finished rifle
20210716_100703.jpg
20210716_100648.jpg
From this kit
Capture.PNG

Beautiful carving on the rifle Sudsy.
Thank you, I have a lot of time (probably too much) in that
What you cant see is the barrel finish. I did a browned finish, then went over it with a cold blue and then a scrub down with a scant amount of rottenstone in oil so some of the brown shows though along the edges.
Came out pretty cool !

Back