• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA Bob Cat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 stinky dogs

40 Cal.
Reaction score
My kids are hooked on ML's as much as I am here recently so today I was insalling some cabnets that I had made and was talking with the home owner as I was working.It turned out that he was a strick BP shooter and had a HUGE collection of ML as well as BP cartrage guns.His son went off to boot camp for the Marine Corps and wanted to sell his guns and the man braught out the Bob Cat.It has been dropped and has seen some use but I was told I could shoot before I buy.I shot it and I baught it for my kids (yeah right) for $75.00!Cheap for even thees guns i got it at a steel and even better it hits what you point it at.I wish all the Home owners I delt with were like this guy.I told him about the forum and sed he should post some pics of his collection.It would knock your socks off.

What's the going price for a Bobcat these days? At the pawn shops around here, they are bringing about $100 for tired, neglected ones. I have one new in the box that I will likely never use.

PorkChop
My son bought me a Bobcat .50cal for christmas from Wally World and payed $50 for it.

IronMan

Thanks. Since CVA discontinued production, you got one of the leftover stock. All of it has been depleted here at Wally World. That is why it was so inexpensive. Their regular price was $69, but that was a while ago.

Back