• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA wood

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajabuc

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a four screw cap box stock. Any idea what CVA used for wood?

I’ve seen some of the earlier with very nice maple stocks. The two I have are beech, or so I’ve been told. The beech is rather plain, not a lot of figure.

mine is extremely straight grained...not a curl or a meander. really blah! I need a piece of straight grained whitish wood...not pine... 3 inches by 7 inches not thicker than an inch with the grain running the length of the piece. I've been playing with this 4 screw since 1966 and I need to put the cheek piece back. preferably cheap and in Knoxville TN on a kat bus route. I'm 82 and don't drive...'cause I tend to forget what I'm doing.

Back