• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dang it!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was a good shot!

stockshape003.jpg

40 plus yards from a smooth bore!

The buck rabbit was facing me and I was hoping the ball would just pass through it's head, it did but then passed down the back ruining the meat :idunno:

Good shot for a smoothrifle I thought :hatsoff:

Brits.

They don't have enough aspirin to cure that headache!
Good shot! :thumbsup:
... anyway the best meat is back farther.

Jethro224 said:
They don't have enough aspirin to cure that headache!
Good shot! :thumbsup:
... anyway the best meat is back farther.

Except the ball came out just above his "vent" so passed through all the good meat :haha:

1" higher and it would of been a perfect shot :thumbsup:

Next time!

B.

Except the ball came out just above his "vent" so passed through all the good meat

Oh... :shocked2: I thought it just cut thru the shoulders...
...never mind. :surrender:

Next time! :thumbsup:

:) I guantee the meat was in better condition than the rabbit that was shoot by me and my cousin at the same time with 12 gauges. We looked at each other and asked the other if the other shoot. We had and the rabbit was hit both sides since it ran out inbetween us from a bush. Of course you should have saw the hole in the squirrel I shoot with my 54 cal flintlock rifle. Caught the squirrel just below the rib cage as it was facing me. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back