• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer creek poor service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Deer Creek has a younger guy working for them that I haven't dealt with before until I called them recently. When I talked to him on the phone I got the impression he's the type that will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear without being sure or verifying what he's telling you.

Jumpshot said:
I think Deer Creek has a younger guy working for them that I haven't dealt with before until I called them recently. When I talked to him on the phone I got the impression he's the type that will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear without being sure or verifying what he's telling you.

If that is the case a person should always ask to speak with the owner or manager when dealing with them.

Back