• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer creek products

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody ever placed an order with them? If so how’d the transaction go? Was searching for a pistol kit and they popped up on the google. Info would be appreciated.

I have ordered from them and had no issues. Fast shipping. I have visited their retail space on several occasions. Great folks to deal with.

I purchased my most recent case of powder from them. Good price ( at that time, don't know what it is currently) and NO issues. Deer Creek bought out Tip Curtis' inventory after he passed and set up in Tip's building at Friendship at the Spring and Fall shoots.

FYI….

0E112C3B-9C6A-4C95-B661-494C08BEB234.jpeg

Do they still have a retail space in Lebanon?

Jim’s business is in Walden In..

Couple years ago a day or two before Thanksgiving, I called about a replacement CVA Mt. Pistol barrel for my son. He has a .45 MR but .50 MP. Spoke with Jason/Jim (?) who was telling me how swamped they were with 30 orders to get out. Mid December was his best guess for shipment for my entire order. I told him he'd have 31 orders to get out before I went to bed that night.

They shipped about a week later in an extremely well packed box. Tracking showed it went from Chicago to Houston, then back to Chicago before finally making it to my hacienda outside of Houston in perfect condition. It came a week or so before Christmas even with the extended shipping tour of the mid-west. Great outfit and products.

Latest posts

Back