• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Derringer ID/Info

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hupper

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought it a couple years ago. Here is what I can tell you.
Richland Arms Co. stamped on top of barrel, CAL .44 Black powder only, stamped on right side of barrel. Coat of arms with star and wreeth, PN with star wreeth, made in Italy (I think maybe Pietta?) stamped on bottom of barrel. Two interlocking diamonds stamped left side above trigger. SN 07 xxx.
Barrel, frame to back strap is one solid piece (all brass) with walnut grips. Barrel length is 2.5 inches overall is 5 1/4 inches.
The single nipple is interchangeable with my Pietta 1858 Remington.
The Cal .44 stamp is slightly messy making the second '4' not totally clear, however, the inside diameter of the muzzle measures approx 7/16 of an inch.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Back