• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

did anybody hunt in the blizzard?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
One of my hunting pards and I decided to get his tag filled this weekend.
20 inches of snow made it impossible to get to our honey hole so we had to turn around and hunt with the pilgrams.
we called in a few should have killed a Tom that came in quiet but the jig was up before he got into smoothbore range.
Gonna waite until May to help get my wifes Turkey.

DSCF4009.jpg

DSCF4012.jpg

DSCF4016.jpg

That is some gorgeous scenery! Even if you never see any game, just a walk through the country side is worth it all by itself. What mountain range is that?

marmotslayer said:
Man! that is SOME BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

Sure is! Looks like the Sangre de Cristos?

San Juans.
Yup it was a beautful hunt and quiet, we should have scored but things diden't fall into place.
We had quite a few gobbles which, considering the conditions and hunting pressure was a god send.
:hatsoff:

I really like the morning twilight picture. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back