• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Did it again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juancho

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I did it again today!!!
And with shot out of my .45 rifle.A total of 8 in two days.Cannot be happier with this gun.In three weeks I'm going up north for moose, keep your fingers crossed for me.But if this is a sign of things to come... :grin:
Photo1130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff ! I am really interested in the fact that this can be done without damage to the rifling. I checked out your other link showing how it is done. Will give it a try, but on a red fox squirrel. Years ago I was stationed at Ft. Niagara for two weeks, went into Ontario and saw your black squirrels for the first time. Beautiful country, nice people and good looking squirrels.

When and if, you do it the way I'm doing it, dont' expect miracles, just think of it as a .410 with a cylinder bore.You have to work your way really close, your max will be 20yds, 5 being too close.So there you have it , 10 to 15 yds. There is a reason the .410 is considered an "expert" gun, me being as far as you can get from an expert :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Howdy,and a well done hunt.Congrats :applause: Griz

Back