• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

dilema

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
well went yote huntin this morning got nothin snowblowed the drive way and hauled in fire wood now my mind is a thinking I have an odd number of muzzleloaders nine if'n i kounted right so i be a thinking if the 497 registered members would each send me ten dollars I could buy or build a reel purty rifle gun or a smooth bore. and make the gun cabinet balanced. since this is my idea i would go first next year we could draw ramrods and the shortest ram rod would git ten dollars from every member aint this a daisy of an idear
weasel

quote:Originally posted by weasel:
so i be a thinking if the 497 registered members would each send me ten dollars I could buy or build a reel purty rifle gun or a smooth bore.You think you can get a purty shootin' iron for $4'970.00?
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Warning: The following is a politically incorrect attempt to provide a jocular responce. If your easily offended do not read it.

Weasel, Ahm beginnin ta thin Ah nose whar ye got yer name!

Send in $10 each, my arse. Iffen anyone har gets the $4970 it arta be me fer all the good advice Ah gives har plus all the hard work Ah does by bein a Muderator.
grin.gif

I got a real pretty football with John Elway's picture on it. It sits above my TV, and I look at it from time to time. Can I throw that football any better than the old beat up one I have in the shed? No, I can't. I gun is a tool, it can be pretty or not. It serves a purpose, and if it works good for you, use it often. you will get better at using the tool, and learn to love it. I could give ya some money to buy the pretty lady, but the one at home needs your company.
grin.gif

Weasel

I think you got a purty good idea ther!!
Do you prefer "cash" or will a "check" be OK????

It would appear as tho I am "second in line" for donations! (I cut the barrel of my Phillydelphia derringer off so "short" thet the ramrod is only "one quarter inch" long now!!!!!)

quote:Originally posted by rollingb:
It would appear as tho I am "second in line" for donations! (I cut the barrel of my Phillydelphia derringer off so "short" thet the ramrod is only "one quarter inch" long now!!!!!) I lost my ramrod, so it's length is now "0" inches.
grin.gif

Here's to 'zonie the 2nd. Muderator...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back