• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

DIXIE .32 PISTOL BULLET MOLD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoelpigeon

Pilgrim
Reaction score
HAS ANYONE USED DIXIE GUN WORKS .31 CALIBER REM. PISTOL MOLD-BULLETS IN THEIR .32 CALIBER RIFLES?
THE MOLD SIZE IS .321. JUST WONDERING, AND IF NOT- WHAT ARE YOU USING, BESIDES THE TRADITIONAL ROUND BALLS?

I suppose the effectiveness would depend on the rifling. I'd suspect most long barrels would be set up for slower twist round ball loads. Never had a long arm in small cal., so I'm anything but an authority.
You might try posting in lower case. Capslock is
generally considered SHOUTING. :thumbsup:

I use buckshot. :thumbsup: I know their round, but awful cheap and easy compared to trying to casr.32 anything.

I use a 311 RB with pillowticking this is in a CVA squirrel rifle, and a blue ridge long rifle Italy. Both have 1-48 twists.20grs 3fff. I think the pistol bullet would be to big? Dilly

I just use the Hornaday .310 roundballs they are cheap enough that I don't worry about price. Pennies per shot so it isn't worth trying to cast them.

Back