• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Do you see what I see!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goshawk

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I took my .32cal Crockett out the other day turkey hunting when I heard what sounded like a flock of turkeys scratching at the base of a hill. A slow stalk to the area where the sound was coming from and this is what I saw! I pulled out my camera and took this picture.

PB050009.jpg

Good Hunting
.690RB

Yeah, saw him behind that tree...but where is the photo of him horizontal?
:grin:

Oh man, I looked and looked and all I saw was trees and brush. Called my daughter over, Sarah took one glance at the photo and said that's a big buck. That's why I have her as my hunting partner, she can spot them!
Scott

It's my favorite type of woods to hunt!

Thick and "Tangly".......LOL

.690RB

Glad you guys like the pics...I usually try to bring my camera just incase I see something. My camera is a few yrs old and its not too big but just big enough to be a pain in the 'you know what'. Maybe I’ll upgrade this year?

.690RB

I shoot .690RB’s out of my .72cal Kodiak and Sikligar 12ga Double smoothbore.

If it is a pain in "the you know what" maybe you are carring it wrong. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
JEB/Ms

Nice pics and a nice thicket! Our german roedeers like these kind of thicket forests also very much, but they are much smaller so spotting them is even more difficult!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back