• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Doe on Neighborhood Watch"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
There once was a Doe on “Neighborhood Watch”,
who stomped and blew and snorted a lot;

She watched over my stand like it belonged to her,
and delighted in warning when she saw me stir;

She was real, real proud but it went to her head,
stepped out of cover today and I shot her dead!

:wink:

(Should have known better than to mess with a guy who hunts with a Flintlock!)

Congratulations Roundball.
So, she was not one of these 100mph does :haha:

Waidmanns Heil
:hatsoff:

nchawkeye said:
Congrats...Did that .62 lift her up and flip her over???
Shooting downward from the ladder stand, it went through the near shoulder, spine, and down low out of the far shoulder, just collapsed where she stood.

Hello from Germany!

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil for the doe and thanks for the nice poetry.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Huntin Dawg said:
Did you eat the straps yet?
Don't care anything about venison, give them all away...I keep an arrangement with a couple of very needy families out in the country where I hunt and they appreciate getting them very much.

So I just drag them out of the woods, pull them up onto the hitch-haul behind my trailblazer, drive a half mile and drop them off whole on my way home...don't even field dress[url] them...win-win[/url] for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
roundball said:
Huntin Dawg said:
Did you eat the straps yet?
Don't care anything about venison, give them all away...I keep an arrangement with a couple of very needy families out in the country where I hunt and they appreciate getting them very much.

So I just drag them out of the woods, pull them up onto the hitch-haul behind my trailblazer, drive a half mile and drop them off whole on my way home...don't even field dress[url] them...win-win[/url] for everybody.

Mighty kind of you :hatsoff:

HD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting the itch as well roundball. I have yet to see a shooter buck...and the does are wearing me thin. :thumbsup:

Come December they are gonna have heck to pay.
Wess

Back