• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

double kill

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel collums

45 Cal.
Reaction score
my brother and i were deer hunting one day next to a big bean field,we heard these beagles running and the next thing we know two big does came out about 75 yards in front of us running wide open across the field. i turned and fired and rolled one,the other turned and was running straight away from us. my brother aimed and shot, i saw the bullet hit the ground in the mud and make a splash and the deer stopped,he reloaded aimed again and shot and the deer went down. we stepped it off and his shot was a little over a 100 yards. we were both using 50 cal t\c renagades loaded with maxi balls. later that week we both missed bucks at about 25 yards standing still.

Back