• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dutch Schoultz Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger that! Thanks MUSKETMAN. By the way, going hog hunting after I get off work this morning! Probably be wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Musketman, (not muzzleman - sorry about that)
Have you ever tried this system? Is it on the up and up or just so much hot air? It sounds promising, but I'm not very open to advertising. Reading his website makes it sound promising. Just curious. Anybody else out there have experience with it? I promise I'll get your name right in any replies.

quote:Originally posted by Musketboy:
Probably be wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Musketboy: Less things for the alligators to eat through, how considerate...
grin.gif

tommy b: I have never tried the system, I just found the web page for Musketboy...

'zonie....ya gotta be from the Ozarks. I have no trouble reading what you write....

Now...lamme kereckt wun 'ef yer spallins'...ye kep a'sayin' good 'un.......wall....it's good 'urn...uther 'n 'at ye doo a fine job!!

Vic

At Mooskeetman sure are ah nice guy what with his not sayin' nothin' bout everyone mis-spellin his name.

o'corse tha proper way ta spel it are MOOSKEETMAN, as in MOOSE (one o them big brown thins with am big tree roots a stuck on tha top o' his head) an' SKEET as in 'SKEETER as in am blood suckin thins what comes a buzzin in yar ear when ye's tryin ta go ta sleep in yar tent.

The real Mooskeeter are twice tha size o' a horse fly an four times meener! They kin suck out half a pint o blood without stoppin fer a breath.
They likes rabbits blood too, an them a suckin on am rabbits are what turns am rabbits white 'bout this time o the year!!
Course they like Mooses too. Iffen they didn't like Mooses we'd call hav ta call am rabskeeters instead an' nobody ever heered o' a rabskeeter cousin thar aint no such thin.

Wal, 'nuf lessons fer one day. Ye have a good 'un!
grin.gif

Latest posts

Back