• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

early rustic arms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowfish

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,was wondering if anyone has one of there rifles or smoothbore guns? Was thinking about ordering a kit from pecatonica(tulle) and it would run me around $675 with the wood upgrade there smoothbore barrels come from pedersoli.Rustic arms makes his own and was wondering what kind of R/B groups you can get with these guns also like the looks of there rifles and most of there guns in the white with the stock upgrade is around $700. So any info on this gun maker sure would help I have worked a ton of overtime to get this gun and want the best bang for my buck. Thanks bowfish

I have not heard anything bad about either maker, if you are looking for a historicaly correct "Tulle" French hunting gun, the stock would be walnut, the barrel and furniture polished not browned, the closest locks are by the Rifle Shoppe which are very spendy and take a long time to get and the Davis "Tulle" lock which needs some serious filing to be close to the originals, most who try to offer these guns have done little research on the originals and pass this lack of knowledge on to their customers. The L&R trade lock is an English type lock, and the Tulle is not a trade gun, if historical accuracy is not a factor in your choosing a gun just ignore the above, if it is a concern check out the books by Bouchard, Hamilton and Lenk.

Back