• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Electronic Scales?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul f

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have decided to begin weighing my round balls and so have been looking at the compact electronic reloading scales with most in the $110-130 range. Any experience or recommendations? I noticed one model from Cabelas that offers a greater capacity and more feature (AC as well as battery powered) for about $90- how are they able to offer this compared to others such as Lyman/RCBS?
Thanks- ::

I don't know how Cabelas can offer an electronic scales for $90.00, but beware of purchasing from their catalog. You may find you'll not get the bargin price. Happened to a co-worker of mine over Christmas. The sale price was only good if you came into their store to make a purchase. You would think a chain like Cabelas wouldn't have to sink to such tactics, but they do. Read the fine print before ordering over the phone or by mail!

I have a PACT that I bought from Midway several years ago and it's given great service. Unfortunately I don't remember what I paid for it.....but then I don't remember a lot of things!

Vic

Just don't try to weigh Black Powder on it...

One spark and KA-BOOM, plus it blast will void the scale's warrentee...

Back