• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Elk Tags Arizona Unit 3B?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFP308

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been looking for information regarding unit 3B in Arizona and wondered if anybody new anything about the area. I'll be there Thanksgiving day for the opener the next day. I wish I had more time to scout but next weekend will be it. Hope some here have at least been in that area and can give me some pointers. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mike

Just thought I would ask. Thought there where a few Arizona hunters here.

Mike

Mike,

Don't know anything about 3B. Seems like that area is for migrating elk, so I don't know if it will have a "resident" herd. Good luck.

Yeah my plan at this point is get high up and glass as much as anything.I wish I had more time to spend in the area. I am headed up there this weekend to scout around as much as possible. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it.

Mike

Back