• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Euroarms '58 Remington

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Euroarms/ Armi San Palo (GDG). Very good condition, could be unfired. It has a crisp trigger with no creep and locks up tight. XXX date code = 1974. Mirror bore. I got this with another revolver and I don't need it as I have 5 other '58s. I did take the nipples out and reinstalled them with nipple/breech plug grease and no I haven't shot it. Sight and loading lever catch are dovetailed into the barrel. It had light scattered surface rust which I cleaned off with steel wool and WD-40. It doesn't show except a few spots on the left side of the loading lever and those are nearly invisible (don't show in photo). The grips have some minor scratches and bruises, nothing major. The price includes shipping by USPS: $275. Please PM me with any questions/comments.

Attachments

• DSCF1870.JPG
    DSCF1870.JPG
    348.5 KB
  • DSCF1876.JPG
    DSCF1876.JPG
    268.1 KB
  • IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    114.8 KB
  • IMG_1438.JPG
    IMG_1438.JPG
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    942.1 KB
I find the plum colored frame interesting and I like it. I used to have a hot bluing setup and there were some cast parts that came out of the tank plum. Back then I was not happy when that happened but there was really nothing I could do about it. On your revolver I think that it looks great.

I also have more 58s than I need but I hope someone will pick it up and appreciate it.

Back