• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Evenin' y'all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel Yell

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Finally got logged on , new face to this here forum, looks to be a wonderful site. Been shootin' and huntin' with muzzle loaders fer 15 yrs or more , switched to flint in 95 and ain't looked back. Look forward to visitin' and talkin' as often as time allows.
Y.M.H.S.
Rebel Yell :thumbsup:

Well, from one Rebel to another, welcome to the camp. I think you'll find a great bunch of guys (and gals) here. Even them D***med Yankees. ::

Rebel Yell,
welcome to the forum!!!!! lots of information to be had here from a great group of people.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

Howdy Pilgrim! Welcome to the fire. Great bunch of people here. I'm another rebel from Virganee, Varaga...,Vrage..., Carolina. Watch yer topknot, Bearclaw

Back