• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Experience with Jedediah Star Trading Company.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Gardner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking to buy some shooting accessories and came accross Jedediah Star. The prices seem reasonable and he has a fair amount of inventory. Just curious if anyone has had any experience (good/bad) dealing with them.

Thanks.

I just recently bought a few parts from them. The items look to be of good quality. I found out after I placed the order that their prices were somewhat higher than other suppliers.(e.g. Muzzleloader Builders Supply) Another thing. This is probably my fault for not paying attention: They shipped by U.S. Postal Service, not UPS and the shipping time was a week instead of the 2 to 3 days that I'm used to with UPS.

I haven't actually bought anything from them. I was going to order a catalog and some little stuff, but when I called in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, and got a recording saying the were a subsidary of another company (or something like that), I was turned off. I like to have a person answer the phone. Anyway, I called the Log Cabin Shop and got great service. JUST MY OPINION!!!

I have been to the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio several times, the people working there are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

The supplies the carry seem endless, it's like stepping back in time.

I suppose everyone here has been to Track of the Wolf? I've dealt with them for many years and their track record is pretty good. Their parts are second to none.

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/

I've dealt with Log Cabin, Dixie, House of Muskets, Golden Age and others. I still get most of my parts from Track.

Latest posts

Back