• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Feinwerkbau History No.2 Info?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdHaspet

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Anyone have any production history of the Feinwerkbau History No.2 revolver?
How many were imported into the USA? When were they made? Total production numbers? Prices? Most importantly where can I get one?
Thanks

Anyone have any production history of the Feinwerkbau History No.2 revolver?
How many were imported into the USA? When were they made? Total production numbers? Prices? Most importantly where can I get one?
Thanks
Did you get any clues last year about your Feinwerkbau Rogers & Spencer..? I have just made YT video with our club revolver # 883 would like to know the age of it. I have learned that it is called "History # 2" I did have another one previously but this one belong to our club.

To see the video:

Back