• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally some limited success...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I have not been afield much this year. The time that I have gotten has been enjoyable, and that is really what it is about to me. Any harvesting of animals is secondary. Well, anyway, I went out today and got a squirrel. Small, but will be tasty. Maybe I can get a few more and make a stew...

It seems that hunting is the only place I can go that my mind will leave the troubles behind. It is so relaxing to be out in the woods.

It was enjoyable. I felt sort of like my father was there with me. He died when I graduated college many years ago. He would have enjoyed it...

playfarmers said:
It seems that hunting is the only place I can go that my mind will leave the troubles behind. It is so relaxing to be out in the woods.

You are right, man! Have the same feelings. Being outside in the forest means leaving the stress and trouble behind for a while.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Getting some meat is just an added bonus to an otherwise perfectly enjoyable day.

It's not the destination....it's the journey.

Happy New Year to everyone

Back