• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fire Pit Reflector

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizamo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
It's made out of tin...is about 3 feet long and 18" high. The wings hinge. Shovel a little soil from the pit onto the L-shaped foot and your set. Just right for a small pit with a set of fire irons.... :grin:

reflector.jpg

Folks who have never used a reflector are generally pretty surprised by the amount of heat they reflect back. Good looking setup you made there.

I like that, looks good! Some how it brings back memory's of me in scouts and haveing to go look for a left handed smoke deflector :)

I have a similar reflector that is made of three pieces of sheet metal that are hinged together. I use mine primarily as a wind barrier for my double brazier.

Back